Tai Chi on the Lawn
LIVE on FRIDAYS 10am (19 March – 16 April 2021)
Due to the current restrictions we are offering free, live Tai Chi sessions on our Facebook page on Friday mornings, click here to be directed to the Facebook videos.
We hope to start Tai Chi sessions on the lawn later this spring.
Tai Chi on the Lawn is a friendly outdoor community exercise class open to people of all ages and abilities.
Tai Chi is a great way to relax while improving your health, wellbeing and general fitness.
Sessions take place outdoors on the beautiful lawn.
FREE | Drop in | All welcome whatever your ability | Children aged 10 and over welcome with participating adult
How to take part
Attending Tai Chi on the Lawn;
- Please don’t come into the gardens if you have any symptoms of coronavirus – self isolate at home / book a test
- We can have a maximum of 30 people per session. The Gardens are closed to visitors during the sessions.
- Please keep 2m physical distance
- There’s hand sanitizer at the entrance for your use
- Dress for the weather as the class will be outside
- Feel free to bring your own bottle of water or flask of tea
- Unfortunately, there are no public toilets as our neighbours Tramway are closed
- We will keep a register of attendees. This information may be shared with NHS Test and Protect if required
- Before your first session this year please complete our online Participant Registration Form and Equal Opportunities forms. We’re asking everyone to please complete a new form even if you’ve done one in previous years. This is because we are not able to hold previous information due to GDPR.