Tai Chi on the Lawn
TUESDAYS & FRIDAYS; 10-11am | SUNDAYS; 1-2PM (4, 11, 25 October)
Tai Chi on the Lawn is a friendly outdoor community exercise class open to people of all ages and abilities.
Tai Chi is a great way to relax while improving your health, wellbeing and general fitness.
Sessions take place outdoors on the beautiful lawn.
FREE | Drop in | All welcome whatever your ability | Children aged 10 and over welcome with participating adult
How to take part
Attending Tai Chi on the Lawn;
- Please don’t come into the gardens if you have any symptoms of coronavirus – self isolate at home / book a test
- We can have a maximum of 30 people per session. The Gardens are closed to visitors during the sessions.
- Please keep 2m physical distance
- There’s hand sanitizer at the entrance for your use
- Dress for the weather as the class will be outside
- Feel free to bring your own bottle of water or flask of tea
- Unfortunately, there are no public toilets as our neighbours Tramway are closed
- We will keep a register of attendees. This information may be shared with NHS Test and Protect if required
- Before your first session this year please complete our online Participant Registration Form and Equal Opportunities forms. We’re asking everyone to please complete a new form even if you’ve done one in previous years. This is because we are not able to hold previous information due to GDPR.