Tai Chi on the Lawn
2021 sessions are;
- Tuesdays & Fridays 10am
- Sundays 18 July- 22 August 1pm
Tai Chi on the Lawn is a friendly outdoor community exercise class open to people of all ages and abilities.
Tai Chi is a great way to relax while improving your health, wellbeing and general fitness.
Sessions take place outdoors on the beautiful lawn.
FREE | Drop in | All welcome whatever your ability | Children aged 10 and over welcome with participating adult
Before your first session this year please complete our online Participant Registration Form and Equalities Monitoring Form. We asking everyone to please complete a new form even if you’ve done one in previous years.
How to take part
Attending Tai Chi on the Lawn;
- Please don’t come into the gardens if you have any symptoms of coronavirus or have been asked to self isolate
- Please keep a 1m physical distance at all times.
- There’s hand sanitizer at the entrance for your use
- Dress for the weather as the class will be outside
- Feel free to bring your own bottle of water or flask of tea
- There is toilet access for participants in the Boilerhouse (the silver building next to the chimney).
- We will keep a register of attendees. This information may be shared with NHS Test and Protect if required
Do sign up for our newsletter for future updates.