Tai Chi on the Lawn
2022 sessions will take place on:
- Tuesdays & Fridays 10am
Tai Chi on the Lawn is a friendly outdoor community exercise class open to people of all ages and abilities.
Tai Chi is a great way to relax while improving your health, wellbeing and general fitness.
Sessions take place outdoors on the beautiful lawn.
FREE | Drop in | All welcome whatever your ability | Children aged 10 and over welcome with participating adult
Before your first session this year please complete our online Participant Registration Form. We asking everyone to please complete a new form even if you’ve done one in previous years.
How to take part
Attending Tai Chi on the Lawn;
- Please don’t come into the gardens if you have any symptoms of coronavirus or have been asked to self isolate
- Please keep a 1m physical distance at all times.
- There’s hand sanitizer at the entrance for your use
- Dress for the weather as the class will be outside
- Feel free to bring your own bottle of water or flask of tea
- There is toilet access for participants in the Boilerhouse (the silver building next to the chimney).
- We will keep a register of attendees. This information may be shared with NHS Test and Protect if required
Do sign up for our newsletter for future updates.