Tai Chi on the Lawn is a drop-in outdoor exercise class for all abilities. Come relax your body and mind in a friendly atmosphere and tranquil gardens.
Before your first session this year please complete our online Participant Registration Form and Equalities Monitoring Form. We asking everyone to please complete a new form even if you’ve done one in previous years.
Attending Tai Chi on the Lawn;
- Please don’t come into the gardens if you have any symptoms of coronavirus or have been asked to self isolate
- We can have a maximum of 29 people per session, first in get spaces. We’d also encourage you to attend just one session a week, this means that there’ll be space for different people to take part.
- Please keep 2m physical distance at all times.
- There’s hand sanitizer at the entrance for your use
- Dress for the weather as the class will be outside
- Feel free to bring your own bottle of water or flask of tea
- Unfortunately, there are no public toilets as our neighbours Tramway are closed
- We will keep a register of attendees. This information may be shared with NHS Test and Protect if required
Do sign up for our newsletter for future updates.
Dress for the Weather | Children aged 10 and over welcome with participating adult | Gardens are wheelchair accessible.
If you have any questions please contact Grace, Community Programme Manager: email@example.com