Tai Chi on the Lawn is a drop-in outdoor exercise class for all abilities. Come relax your body and mind in a friendly atmosphere and tranquil gardens.
Before your first session this year please complete our online Participant Registration Form and Equalities Monitoring Form. We asking everyone to please complete a new form even if you’ve done one in previous years.
Attending Tai Chi on the Lawn;
- Please don’t come into the gardens if you have any symptoms of coronavirus or have been asked to self isolate
- Please keep a 1m physical distance at all times.
- There’s hand sanitizer at the entrance for your use
- Dress for the weather as the class will be outside
- Feel free to bring your own bottle of water or flask of tea
- There is toilet access for participants in the Boilerhouse (the silver building next to the chimney).
- We will keep a register of attendees. This information may be shared with NHS Test and Protect if required
Do sign up for our newsletter for future updates.
Dress for the Weather | Children aged 10 and over welcome with participating adult | Gardens are wheelchair accessible.
If you have any questions please contact Dio, our Community Programme Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org