Tai Chi on the Lawn is an outdoor exercise class for all abilities. Come relax your body and mind in a friendly atmosphere and tranquil gardens. The classes are free but you must register in advance.
We have introduced some measures to help keep you and our team safe;
- You will need to register in advance to book your space as numbers will be limited in line with Scottish Government Guidance. You can do this online or calling us on 0141 433 2722. We will have more sessions per week on Tuesdays, Fridays, and some Sundays. We ask that you only book one session a week so others can also take part and please only book tickets for members of your household.
- Please do not attend Tai Chi on the Lawn if you or any members of your household currently have symptoms of Covid-19.
- Sessions will take place outdoors on the beautiful lawn so do dress for Scottish weather.
- Please bring a water bottle or flask of tea as we arent able to provide herbal teas.
- There will be markers on the ground to help maintain social distance.
- Hand sanitizer units have been installed in the Gardens and are available for your use.
There are no public toilet facilities as our neighbours Tramway are currently closed.
Dress for the Weather | Children aged 10 and over welcome with participating adult | Gardens are wheelchair accessible.
If you have any questions please contact Grace, Community Programme Manager: email@example.com