Tai Chi on the Lawn is an outdoor exercise class for all abilities. Come relax your body and mind in a friendly atmosphere and tranquil gardens.
Attending Tai Chi on the Lawn;
- Please don’t come into the gardens if you have any symptoms of coronavirus – self isolate at home / book a test
- We can have a maximum of 30 people per session. The Gardens are closed to visitors during the sessions.
- Please keep 2m physical distance
- There’s hand sanitizer at the entrance for your use
- Dress for the weather as the class will be outside
- Feel free to bring your own bottle of water or flask of tea
- Unfortunately, there are no public toilets as our neighbours Tramway are closed
- We will keep a register of attendees. This information may be shared with NHS Test and Protect if required
- Before your first session this year please complete our online Participant Registration Form and Equal Opportunities forms. We’re asking everyone to please complete a new form even if you’ve done one in previous years. This is because we are not able to hold previous information due to GDPR.
We would be grateful if could you take a few minutes to complete our online feedback form. We’d love to hear your feedback and thoughts as we’re applying for new funding for Tai Chi classes next year.
Do sign up for our newsletter for future updates.
Dress for the Weather | Children aged 10 and over welcome with participating adult | Gardens are wheelchair accessible.
If you have any questions please contact Grace, Community Programme Manager: email@example.com