Rosebay Willowherb Jelly (Forage and Heal)
1 litre rosebay willowherb flowers
1 litre water
1 kg jam sugar (with pectin)
1. Put the flowers and water into a pan.
2. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Strain the liquid through muslin and return to a clean pan.
4. Squeeze the lemons and add the juice and pips to the strained liquid.
5. Add the sugar and stir till dissolved.
6. Return to the heat and boil till setting point is reached.
7. Remove lemon pips and pour into sterilised jars and seal.