Refugee Week Celebration at The Hidden Gardens
Posted: Thu 7 Jun
Refugee Week comes to The Hidden Gardens in truly vivacious style, with a day that’s jam packed with fun things to see, make and do for everyone.
Sunday 17 June
All free; everyone welcome
• A unique food performance by members of The Hidden Gardens Cultural Cookery group as part of the Culture Kitchen project.
• International Music hosted by The Glad Cafe
• Internationally themed dance workshop and storytelling by Mara Menzies
• Stitch up Creative by Rags to Riches
• Trash n’ Show (fashion with an ecological spin)
• South East Identities, a photographic exhibition that explores and celebrates the diversity of faith, culture and identity in the South East of Glasgow. The project was led by visual artist Arpita Shah, and supported by Integrating Tomorrow’s Communities.
South East Integration Network // Crossroads // The Glad Cafe