Medicinal Courtyard workshops
Posted: Wed 24 Jan
Fancy finding out more about medicinal plants?
Why not join a small group for a series of 8 workshops exploring medicinal plants:
• learn how to grow your own medicinal and culinary herbs
• learn about medicinal plants and share your experiences with the group
• explore plant uses with herbalist Anna Canning
• visit the Royal Botanic Garden in Edinburgh and take part in a guided tour
• contribute to the design and planting of the new Hidden Gardens Medicinal Courtyard
• take part in a celebration event at The Hidden Gardens in the summer
The workshops are free but places are limited so please contact us to reserve a place.
Workshops will be held at The Hidden Gardens on Fridays 10am – 1pm on the following dates:
9, 16 and 23 March
13, 20 and 27 April
4 and 11 May
Contact Riitta Koljonen to find out more: email@example.com or 0141 433 2722.